Ea Prince's "I love terrorists"

https://youtu.be/wj164I1nmg4

Here goes my answer: What you are saying is wonderful, it even reminds me of christian love. Who wouldn't want to be in peace with the whole world and forgive and love everyone as easily as you say it is? Let's fight hatred with love. Such a lovely and powerful statement. Let's go stand in front of a person with a gun and tell them we want to give them love. That sure is going to stop them from killing people. Take, for example, last terrorist attack in Barcelona (I choose this example because it is the one I know the most); such called terrorists were people who lived in Ripoll, who had a life there and were surrounded by people who tried to help them. Everyone in that city is still shocked by what happened. How can people near you, who you have known for a long time, turn out to be terrorists? I would feel the same way if ever a kid who I have taken care of does something horrible. Apparently, they were given an education and had people who cared for them. What was wrong in that situation? What do we have to do, oh, marvelous Ea Prince (since you know so much about the topic), to stop these kind of things from happening? Because I would really want to know.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

#MiSangreEsLaMismaQueLaVuestra

Looking for Alaska